01 Dec Why use supplements to get your protein fix?
If you read our previous blog on why we need protein and how much, you’ll hopefully have a better understanding about the concept of protein as a vital ingredient if you want to achieve a lean and toned physique.
So, assuming you’re on board with the concept, the next step is actually getting enough protein into your diet on a long-term basis. The key here is sustaining it for the long-term. I’m sure we’re all great at setting our minds to something and spending a whole Sunday in the kitchen prepping loads of high protein meals for the week and feeling great about it.
The problem usually comes at week two or week three, when the novelty wears off and life starts getting in the way. And that’s where Protein Princess comes in. We have taken the hard work out of it for you with our range of all natural protein supplements, tailored just for women to give you the right balance of protein, nutrients and calories to meet your exercise/weight loss goals.
Here are just some of the benefits of supplementing with protein
- Ready-made blends for after a work-out, as a quick meal on the go or simply to secure your daily amount of proteins
- A high protein diet is most effective for building muscle and losing fat – in particular that stubborn abdominal fat which just won’t go away otherwise
- Protein supplements actually suppress appetite, keeping you feeling fuller for longer
- Aids recovery after an intense workout and helps preserve muscle, which means you’ll be more likely to burn greater quantities of fat during exercise and build those ‘guns’ and that six pack you’ve been working on
- You’ll also get just the right amount of proteins, carbs and nutrients you need after a work-out as all Protein Princess supplements contain just the right balance
- Stabilises blood glucose levels. Unlike other foods which cause an intense spike in blood sugar, protein has a much smaller effect and therefore a much smaller crash. This means you get sustainable energy throughout the day and fewer desires to have to devour the entire contents of the biscuit tin
- If all that wasn’t enough, the best news is that protein in powder form is extra low on the calorie front. It’s the lowest calorie way to get that important protein into your bodies – which will help you achieve that healthy-looking body in no time.
Protein Princess supplements are made by women, especially for women. We have designed all the recipes ourselves so that women all over the UK can benefit from our bespoke blends of premium natural whey and vegan proteins,
The shakes we offer are ideal for women who live healthy and active lifestyles or are trying to change their shape. And by keep products tailored just for women, we know you are getting the right kind of supplements and nutrients to meet your goddess goals.